Pirate Bay co-founder Peter Sunde is planning to run for the European Parliament in 2014.
The Pirate Bay has opened two new gateways to its internal network in order to shield its current Internet provider, the Swedish Pirate Party, which had been threatened with legal action if it did not stop providing Internet access to the torrent sea...
The Swedish Pirate Party faces a lawsuit if it does not stop providing Internet access to The Pirate Bay file-sharing site by next Tuesday.
Police in Germany have confiscated servers belonging to the Pirate Party as part of a criminal investigation.
The Australian wing of the libertarian digital rights group the Pirate Party has had to abandon its stated aim of contesting the imminent Federal Election due to election regulations.
Sweden's Pirate Party won 7.13 percent of the vote in elections earlier this month. Its campaign for the respect of privacy, the reform of copyright law and the abolition of the patent system earned it a seat in the European Parliament, and it may ye...
The Pirate Party, a party campaigning for online civil rights, has won at least one seat in the European Parliament, after obtaining 7.1 percent of the votes in elections in Sweden.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW