Looking to buy a Christmas present without breaking the bank? Here are 10 cool mobile phone accessories that won't blow your budget.
There have been some interesting changes in the plasma television market in 2009 — most significantly the shock departure of Pioneer, previously the undisputed leader in terms of picture quality. Panasonic stepped up to fill some very large sho...
So your dad’s a crack shot with a remote control? Is he the only one in the house with the precious know-how to get your set-top box to record correctly? If he’s memorised the times and channels of all the footy, soccer and racing in the TV guide, pe...
When it comes to choosing a top-of-the-range television, you can choose between the tried-and-tested technology of plasma televisions and the newer innovations of LED-backlit LCD panels.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 review: An HD webcam for the cost-conscious
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio review: A hi-def webcam for business or pleasure
- Logitech C615 HD review: This camera hits the sweet spot between features and price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC