Three U.S. lawmakers are traveling to Silicon Valley to push tech companies to offer opportunities for African-Americans, an area in which most of these companies have poor track records.
Pinterest, whose site is used by many to bookmark desired retail items, will now let its users buy those items directly from its site.
When you search for a recipe on Pinterest, the results soon might include a way to have the ingredients delivered to your door within 45 minutes.
Facebook has built a platform where organizations can share information about the security threats they face in order to better fend off cyberattacks.
If some kids are turned off by Facebook because their parents are on it, now they might be even more horrified: Grandparents are flocking to the social networking site.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC