A newly unearthed bug in certain versions of the PHP scripting language could crash servers when the software is given the task of converting a large floating point number, raising the possibility that the glitch could be exploited by hackers.
While technology vendors continue to pound home the message of cloud computing, PHP developers Tuesday viewed the concept as overhyped and were not in agreement on its benefits.
PHP development tools maker Zend Technologies will make mobile access to applications a critical part of its product strategy on Tuesday, along with emphasizing cloud computing.
Developers at an open source company in Spain are leading an effort to boost PHP application development for Android-based phones.
Webmasters who find an annoying error message on their sites may have caught a big break, thanks to a slip-up by the authors of the Gumblar botnet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT