An easy-to-use Nikon digital camera
CES 2010: Samsung takes aim at the DSLR and Micro Four-Thirds camera markets with the NX10
Despite the F70EXR's diminutive size, it manages to showcase a surprising number of advanced exposure controls
A compact digital camera with a massive 24x zoom
Dell's portable photo printer only costs $30
This rugged digital camera surprised us during our tests in dim lighting
Kodak's D830 digital photo frame will show pictures full-screen or create on-the-fly photo collages
Transcend's sleek, stylish PF730 digital photo frame
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-FZ35 lets you fine-tune photos and video
The Olympus Mju 7020 is a compact digital camera with a 7x optical zoom
Canon's entry-level A3 photo printer delivers great output but is expensive to run
This suite includes a photo organiser, a midlevel photo editing app, and video editing and DVD production tools, but doesn't excel at any of them.
An advanced digital camera that's suitable for users who can't afford a D-SLR
This compact digital camera has a good zoom lens and a novel Sweep Panorama mode
A Canon D-SLR built for speed -- perfect for action photography
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 3 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
- 4 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 5 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Uber's Indian rival Ola being probed for 'predatory pricing'
- 5 reasons to jump on the smartwatch bandwagon
- Another Uber office in China faces government scrutiny
- FAA program tests drones flying beyond pilot's line-of-sight
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.