First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G2 replaces the DMC-G1 and now includes a touch screen
Smaller and cheaper than a digital SLR but with performance that dwarfs a compact, the Nikon Coolpix P100 is bridge camera with 1080p HD video capability
Nikon CoolPix L22 review: It may be basic, but this Nikon camera can take clear and vibrant pictures
Samsung's NX10 will give Olympus, Panasonic and Ricoh a run for their money
Canon's EOS 550D entry-level digital SLR: a poor man's EOS 7D?
This compact Nikon super-zoom offers a lot for its price, but it is definitely targeted at novice users
An excellent Canon digital camera with a touch screen
One of the smallest Full HD hybrid digital cameras on the market
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W380 boasts a 14.1Mp CCD image sensor, Sony's own G-lens with 24mm wide angle and 5x optical zoom
The Nikon CoolPix S640 possesses impressive specs, but the quality of its images failed to impress us
A 10-megapixel Ricoh compact camera with a 10.7x zoom lens
The new Canon EOS 550D aims to make the transition from compact camera to digital SLR easy
The Olympus Pen E-P2 is an advanced compact camera capable of capturing super-clear images
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-FP8 is solid and stylish but has some design quirks
An easy-to-use Nikon digital camera
Latest News Articles
- IBM aims to disrupt supercomputing market with cloud enticements
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Low-cost Android tablets to get 4K video with Allwinner 64-bit chip
- UK government adopts ODF for document exchange with citizens and suppliers
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.