A flash of burgundy adds a bit of personality to this entry-level shooter
The EOS 700D is well suited to beginners who want to make the step up to a digital SLR
Nikon Coolpix L120 review: A simple compact camera with a massive 21x optical zoom
The Lumix GF2 is a good compact interchangeable-lens camera, but its touchscreen interface is inefficient
Nikon Coolpix P500 review: A camera with a massive a 36x zoom lens
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W570 review: A tiny camera that's adequate, but nothing special
Nikon COOLPIX S9100 review: A compact camera with an 18x zoom and a good CMOS sensor
Sigma DP1x review: A compact camera promising professional digital SLR quality - at a DSLR price
Casio Exilim EX-H20G review: The vacation-friendly EX-H20G has a 10x optical zoom lens, outstanding GPS features, and in-camera mapping.
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 review: If you're set on capturing 3D video and images immediately, the Finepix Real 3D W3 is the most versatile pocketable option
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ20 review: A camera that packs in stacks of features, including 3D, GPS, a touchscreen and slow-motion video
Canon EOS 600D review: An entry-level digital SLR that's got impressive specs
Sony DSC-WX7 review: A slim compact digital camera with a good sensor
Nikon D3100 review: A an entry-level digital SLR with great image quality and HD video recording
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH2 review: This Panasonic Micro Four Thirds camera offers great image quality and plenty of control
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT