Japan's FujiFilm is planning to add a new dimension to photography this year: the third dimension.
At a hands-on briefing today in Sydney, Olympus announced its latest digital SLR camera, the E-620. The camera incorporates technology from the Olympus E-30 and the Olympus E-520. It is designed to appeal to users who don't want a bulky D-SLR camera ...
Microsoft is teaming up with CNN to make average people virtual historians.
Barack Obama's election to U.S. president has already brought a string of firsts, and on Wednesday there came another. The official presidential portrait was shot on a digital camera for the first time.
Released last year, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T700 was the first digital camera to offer an on-board 4GB flash drive. With the announcement of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-G3 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, the company has augmented the T700'...
Everybody who's seen the super-slow-motion feature in action in Casio's EX-F1 and EX-FH20 cameras loves the effect, but both of those models are a bit bulky to carry around every day.
During four digital camera announcements at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas today, Samsung introduced a wide-angle, 10X-optical-zoom camera that ranges from an extremely wide 24mm on the wide-angle end to 240mm on the telephoto end. In wid...
It's no 26x optical zoom behemoth like its just-announced SP-590 UZ, but Olympus put yet another feather in its zoom cap with the Olympus Stylus-9000. The company announced the slim 10X -optical-zoom digital camera in a press release as part of its 2...
No sooner did Kodak announce the record-setting 24x optical zoom Kodak Z980 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas than Olympus swooped in and took the crown back with a 26x optical zoom camera.
At the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Eastman Kodak announced a new 24x optical zoom digital camera, a zoom range that eclipses the 20x optical zoom mark held by the Olympus SP-570 UZ, Canon PowerShot SX10 IS, and Casio EX-FH20.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT