Research in Motion (RIM) unveiled its first BlackBerry with both a touchscreen and a physical slide-out QWERTY keyboard at a New York City press event on Tuesday. The phone is also the first BlackBerry to run 6 OS. The Torch 9800 will debut August 12...
From a tech specs perspective, Research in Motion's new BlackBerry Torch smartphone isn't groundbreaking. Rather, its success or failure will hinge upon the strength of its revamped operating system.
If you can't beat them, buy them. At least that's what executives at Intel Corp. seem to be thinking.
When you have a product that has been successful for several years, but has fallen somewhat behind the times, it can be difficult to figure out what to change and what to leave alone.
German software vendor Cortado has added Android-based smartphones to the list of devices using version 5.0 of its Corporate Server platform that can access network printers and documents stored in corporate networks, the company said on Tuesday.
Research In Motion executives on Tuesday said the company isn't ignoring Flash, but continuing to work with Adobe Systems on bringing support for the multimedia platform on its mobile devices.
Watch out Apple. Android phones are now more popular than the iPhone when it comes to new buyers, according to a report released Monday by the Nielsen company. The victory is a milestone for Android-based phones; both proving that the iPhone's succes...
Apple's iOS, in the newer iPhones and the iPad, is now secure enough for many enterprise to deploy, according to a report from Forrester Research. But even the most recent version of iOS, in the iPhone 4, falls well short of the high security offered...
Hot on the heels of the U.S. Copyright office declaring jailbreaking smartphones legal, a new web-based iOS jailbreak tool has surfaced. The new tool makes the jailbreaking process leaps and bounds simpler than past PC-based tools.
Android took the top U.S. spot among smartphones shipped in the second quarter, according to new research from Canalys.
Between one and four million users of Android phones have downloaded wallpaper apps that swipe personal data from the phone and transmit it to a Chinese-owned server, a mobile security firm said today.
Health-care providers looking to implement a mobile strategy need to understand the strong bond people have with their smartphones, said panelists Friday at the World Congress' Summit on mHealth in Boston.
Once thought to be unhackable, the Android phone is anything but, according to researchers presenting at Black Hat 2010.
South Korea's LG Electronics will launch its first smartphone designed around Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 software by the end of September and will follow with more by the end of the year, a company representative said Wednesday.
Shortages of Android-based HTC Evo and HTC Droid Incredible smartphones were expected to spur sales of the Motorola Droid X, which first went on sale July 15.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCTest LeadQLD
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD