Lose your phone much? If so, you may want to consider one running Windows Phone 7 (WP7) for your next replacement.
Despite recent reports that say Google's Android market will soon have 100,000 mobile phone apps, Google is still far short of the 225,000 apps available for the iPhone. But Google is enlisting a new weapon in its attempts to overtake Apple's numeric...
The Droid X smartphone. The Droid X smartphone ships on Thursday, following an unusual pre-sales publicity campaign designed to entice the savvy tech crowd that might also include some in the iPhone 4 camp as well.
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) is coming later this year and today Microsoft released a beta version of developer tools to enable software makers to build applications and games for WP7 devices.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) today took the wraps off its latest offering for consumers, BlackBerry Protect, a free service meant to help non-corporate BlackBerry users secure and manage their smartphones.
Google's App Inventor for Android has inspired some early complaints from users who claim they have not been able to install the software on 64-bit Windows 7 machines, and others who say the App Inventor Web site, ironically, does not display properl...
Consumer Reports magazine today said it won't recommend Apple's Phone 4 because of major reception issues when users touch the external antenna.
The problem with Apple's iPhone 4 Facetime commercial is that not everyone has an iPhone 4, and that's just not happening.
Although many people already are engrossed in cyberspace, judging by the amount of communicating, socializing and commerce conducted online, we're at the advent of what will be a near total immersion in technology and the Internet, according to a tec...
Patent holding company NTP, which received a US$612.5 million settlement from BlackBerry marker Research In Motion in a patent infringement case, has filed patent lawsuits against six makers of smartphones or related software, including Apple and Goo...
It's been a week since <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/mobilize/microsoft-kills-the-kin-910">Microsoft took its two fledgling Kin smartphones for a ride</a> and left them sleepin' wid da fishes. The fallout is still coming.
While the Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project stated that wireless usage is up in almost all categories, some groups are trending differently than others.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has launched an investigation into patent complaints filed by FlashPoint Technology, which alleges that four smartphone makers have violated three patents related to the digital camera functions in the devices.
Android is gaining on all the major smartphone platforms in the U.S., though it was only the fourth-most-used mobile operating system in May, market data firm comScore reported on Thursday.
Evidence is mounting that there's more FaceTime video chat coming in handheld devices, with reports surfacing today that the next iPod Touch, due this year, will include a front-facing camera.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC