Say all you want about whether Windows Phone 7 (WP7) will succeed, but AT&T continues to back the platform wholeheartedly after endorsing it -- and Microsoft 's mobile efforts -- repeatedly over the last year.
The United States Copyright Office ruled that jailbreaking an iPhone is not a copyright violation under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA). Be that as it may, there are still some very good reasons not to jailbreak the iPhone.
Apple's well-documented control over the iPhone and apps took a major blow this week when the U.S. Library of Congress ruled that people who "jailbreak" phones to add non-Apple approved apps should be exempt from prosecution.
Sprint Nextel today said that its NextMail voice messaging service is now available on all of the devices the carrier sells.
Citigroup has urged customers conducting mobile banking from their iPhones to immediately upgrade because a security flaw in the older app secreted account information on the smartphone.
The CTIA, a group representing mobile operators, is trying to block a San Francisco ordinance that would require stores to disclose radiation levels for the phones they sell.
This is getting awkward. Apple on Friday targeted another smartphone on its antenna site, the Droid X.
As promised last week, Apple today rolled out its free case program for iPhone 4 owners who are having reception problems with the popular new smartphone.
Barnes & Noble Thursday launched Nook for Android, a version of its free e-reading app for devices running Android 1.6 or higher, which include smartphones such as the Droid X.
Microsoft has officially divulged names of at least five manufacturers for its coming Windows Phone 7 devices, with Asus recently added to a list of four revealed at the company's Worldwide Partner Conference on July 13.
AOL Thursday opened a new smartphone portal and introduced an application that will initially be exclusive to Android.
Nokia reported flat sales for the second quarter, with a 40 percent year-on-year drop in earnings. The company is still seeing customers shun its high-end smartphones.
Research In Motion has been slowly releasing details of its forthcoming BlackBerry 6 operating system and this week outlined some of the multimedia features.
Verizon Wireless and Motorola today said fewer than one-tenth of 1% of the new Droid X <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/topic/75/Smartphones">smartphones</a> that have been sold have experienced a "flickering" or "banding" on the display, and ...
For the third time in the last four quarters, Apple today reported it sold a record number of Macs, although sales of the iPhone slipped slightly.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
- Blizzard's ending Windows XP, Vista support for Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, and more games
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTIT Business AnalystNSW
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTTechnical SpecialistNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD