This is getting awkward. Apple on Friday targeted another smartphone on its antenna site, the Droid X.
As promised last week, Apple today rolled out its free case program for iPhone 4 owners who are having reception problems with the popular new smartphone.
Barnes & Noble Thursday launched Nook for Android, a version of its free e-reading app for devices running Android 1.6 or higher, which include smartphones such as the Droid X.
Microsoft has officially divulged names of at least five manufacturers for its coming Windows Phone 7 devices, with Asus recently added to a list of four revealed at the company's Worldwide Partner Conference on July 13.
AOL Thursday opened a new smartphone portal and introduced an application that will initially be exclusive to Android.
Nokia reported flat sales for the second quarter, with a 40 percent year-on-year drop in earnings. The company is still seeing customers shun its high-end smartphones.
Research In Motion has been slowly releasing details of its forthcoming BlackBerry 6 operating system and this week outlined some of the multimedia features.
Verizon Wireless and Motorola today said fewer than one-tenth of 1% of the new Droid X <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/topic/75/Smartphones">smartphones</a> that have been sold have experienced a "flickering" or "banding" on the display, and ...
For the third time in the last four quarters, Apple today reported it sold a record number of Macs, although sales of the iPhone slipped slightly.
iPhone owners may grouse about AT&T's service, but the "halo effect" of Apple's smartphone significantly boosts the U.S. carrier's customer satisfaction levels, not just its revenue, an analyst said today.
While the rest of the world focuses on the perceived issues surrounding the iPhone 4's antenna reception, I thought I'd bring us back to something that really matters to iPhone users, namely, the security of Apple's App Store, which just marked its t...
Apple flunked its first response to the iPhone 4's antenna problems, but the company turned everything around with a last-minute press conference and free bumper cases, one crisis communications expert said.
Responding to questions from U.S. lawmakers about what kind of location data it collects, Apple said it gathers location information from some users every 12 hours.
To save Apple's iPhone 4 from antenna scrutiny, all it took was the promise of free bumper cases> and a dose of Steve Jobs' magic.
Microsoft announced a broader release of the latest build of its Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system, and it's getting good reviews from developers. The company also says it started shipping thousands of prototype handsets to software developers ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW