The weeks leading up the HTC One's reveal witnessed a lot of rhetoric from the Taiwanese mobile phone maker. HTC released videos and infographics explaining that cell phone cameras in general were broken and promising that the company was going to fi...
You're packing for a trip. You've already crammed the chargers for your smartphone and laptop into your bag, but your tablet charger is MIA and you're debating whether to bring along a spare charger for your laptop--just in case.
My month with Windows Phone has drawn to a close, and the decision is before me: Do I stick with the Lumia 920, or return to my iPhone 5? There is perhaps no better description of my answer than that provided by the inimitable Peaches and Herb.
Wouldn't you like to have your very own gofer dedicated to doing all the menial tasks you hate? That's a big part of the appeal of the iPhone 4S: Siri, the voice-driven virtual assistant, turns anyone with a couple hundred bucks into a CEO attended b...
In June 2007, Apple released the iPhone, and the device quickly took off to become a major brand in the smartphone market. Yet when the iPhone shipped, security on the mobile operating system was nearly nonexistent. Missing from the initial iOS (then...
HTC has posted a new promotional video for its upcoming Android tablet, which will either be named the Flyer--its moniker in the video--or the smartphone-like Evo View 4G when it arrives this summer.
With Apple preparing to talk about the future of iOS at its Worldwide Developers Conference in June, and the rumor mill churning, it's time for an old tradition: the iPhone feature wish list.
Even by the new standards of cell phone advertising, the run-up to the HTC ThunderBolt -- Verizon's first 4G LTE smartphone -- was elaborate and expensive. Gatefold ads in mass-market magazines and high-profile TV spots on the Oscars, NASCAR and coll...
Roll out the welcome wagon, Android fans: It looks like you'll soon have a new place to shop.
Odds are, if you ask anyone waiting in line for an iPad 2, they'll list plenty of reasons why they're lusting after Apple's latest camera(s)-equipped tablet.
Android has always frustrated me. I've tracked Google's mobile operating system ever since its debut on the T-Mobile G1, and time and again I've seen new versions fall short of overhauling the interface into a clean, user-friendly experience that can...
First things first: The Motorola Mobility Xoom tablet is no iPad-killer -- yet.
To buy or not to buy? That's the question right now as the Motorola Xoom, Google's first Android Honeycomb tablet, gets ready to make its grand debut.
It's a rare week indeed that doesn't see the emergence of some fresh news of Android's ascendance, but lately the evidence has been coming particularly fast and furious, suggesting that there really is no stopping the mobile platform--at least not an...
As Mobile World Congress 2011 draws to a close, it's time to take stock of the plethora of smartphones and tablet PCs we saw for the first time. Tomorrow, we'll bring you the best tablet PCs of MWC 2011, but here, in no particular order, are smartpho...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA