Although the game was developed in the U.S., the concept behind Plants vs. Zombies knows no cultural bounds for Chinese fans like 27-year-old Sai Na.
PopCap Games is releasing new versions of its Plants vs. Zombies title in China, with the aim of raking in more revenue from a major market that is currently swimming in pirated copies of the game.
Rovio Mobile, the developer of Angry Birds, has partnered with a Chinese gaming firm, giving players in the country a new avenue to download official versions of their hit product.
Rovio Mobile, the developer of the Angry Birds game, plans to release Chinese versions of its hit product later this year, as it hopes to turn the game brand into China's biggest entertainment franchise, an executive said Thursday.
The popularity of Angry Birds continues to soar as the game has now reached 140 million downloads worldwide, according to an executive with its publisher Rovio Mobile.
Onward Angry Birds Rio, the exotic new adventures of a bunch of irate avians that just flew past 10 million downloads. If they had legs, they'd probably be dancing on the sand.
Sony Ericsson is doing its best to attract developers who can create games tailor-made for its upcoming Xperia Play smartphone, working with third-party tool makers to simplify the development process.
Qualcomm has put out a beta version of its Augmented Reality (AR) Extension for Unity Technologies' game development tool, which will allow developers to combine computer-generated content and the real world in games for Android-based products, the c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW