PDF files are one of the most common, and most trusted document formats out there. However, that trust, combined with the cross-platform use of PDFs makes the Adobe file format one of the most targeted and exploited by malicious attacks as well.
Most of us don't like paying for antivirus (AV) software, but at least home users can rely on one of the free options, such as Microsoft Security Essentials, avast!, or AVG Free.
Security researchers have shown that carefully crafted text messages sent to cell phones via short message service (SMS) can cause them to shutdown without the knowledge of the owner.
The head of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation has stopped banking online after nearly falling for a phishing attempt.
Microsoft has sued a Hong Kong seller of mobile ringtones, saying the company used phishing techniques to flood Microsoft Live Messenger users with spam messages.
Sometimes, it seems scams are becoming almost as common as social media experts on Twitter. The latest one, unleashed Monday morning and initially noticed by tech blog Mashable, centers on a fake blog hosted at the domain twittersblogs.com. Tweets co...
Forewarned is forearmed. We investigate the latest and most deadly tech dangers, and explain how to fight back.
What the average guy might call a con is known in the security world as social engineering. Social engineering is the criminal art of scamming a person into doing something or divulging sensitive information. These days, there are thousands of ways f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- FTMobility Developers x 4 (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW