The Philips DC350 iPod dock includes an FM radio and an alarm clock
This digital radio also lets you tune in to regular FM stations
European Union antitrust investigators have raided the offices of a number of companies involved in the online sale of consumer electronics products, officials said Wednesday.
CES 2015 might go down as the moment when TVs became more complicated than they should be.
A few months after launching a developer toolkit for writing apps that run on wearable devices, Salesforce.com says the concept is gaining traction with customers and partners.
Smart card producers Samsung Electronics, Philips and Infineon were fined €138 million (about US$181 million) by the European Commission on Wednesday for forming a cartel. Renesas, also part of the cartel, escaped a fine by revealing the existence of...
The first large-scale analysis of a fundamental type of software known as firmware has revealed poor security practices that could present opportunities for hackers probing the "Internet of Things."
Financial concerns in the wake of the recession are causing companies to better align IT and business and this shift is changing what is expected from technology workers, say executives and staffing professionals. Business acumen is now on par with p...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- TPPL/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW