Apple has long derided large screen smartphones. The company defended the dwarfish 4in screen of the iPhone 5 in a series of advertisements following its launch. Now Apple has changed its tune with its 6 Plus phablet, a 5.5in variant of its iPhone de...
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
The Lumia 1320 aims to bring the large-screen form factor to the masses by delivering a value-for-money proposition. With a low $449 price tag, it poses a serious threat to its larger and more expensive rivals.
Harvey Norman has been named exclusive Australian launch partner for Nokia’s Lumia 1520 smartphone, making it the sole retailer of the vendor’s first ‘phablet’ play.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.