Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella recommends that not asking for a pay raise is "good karma" for women, leading bosses to trust them and give them more responsibility.
Advanced Micro Devices has a new CEO, Lisa Su, who will now try to stabilize a company that's attempting to diversify into new markets outside PCs and servers.
Google has decided to have security guards on its payroll, rather than have them placed by a contractor, amidst concerns about income disparities in Silicon Valley.
A year ago this month, thousands of customers waited at the Oracle OpenWorld conference for Larry Ellison to deliver a keynote speech ... but he never turned up.
Computer security company Symantec is making its interim CEO its permanent CEO.
Few CEOs have been as consistently entertaining as Larry Ellison. Love him or hate him, you can depend on him to liven up a speech with a put-down, a faux pas or a zinger for a competitor. Reporters joke that his public relations staff must take a lo...
The use of forced labor is so prevalent in the Malaysian electronics manufacturing industry that there is hardly a major brand name that isn't touched by the illegal practice, according to a report to be published Wednesday.
Brian Stevens, the former chief technology officer for Red Hat, is now managing Google Cloud.
Attorneys for Google, Apple, Adobe Systems and Intel have appealed a judge's decision to throw out a proposed settlement in Silicon Valley's employee hiring case.
A court in California has approved a settlement reached earlier this year between eBay and the U.S. Department of Justice over a deal the e-commerce company is said to have reached with Intuit not to hire each other's employees.
Silicon Valley technology companies use underpaid black, Latino and immigrant workers as janitors, cooks and security guards, according to a study released Monday.
Bethany Mayer, who led Hewlett-Packard's foray into the growing field of network functions virtualization, has left the company to run network testing and optimization company Ixia.
Most people start thinking about retirement when they turn 70, if they haven't already called it a career. Not Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, who has just passed that milestone.
What's new at CA Technologies? Turns out the company has been quietly trying to reinvent itself as a top provider of enterprise products for managing cloud services and mobile devices, extending its expertise beyond in-house IT management.
It's not surprising that former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer abruptly gave up his board seat some six months after leaving the top job, and the move should help cement the regime and strategy of his successor Satya Nadella, according to several indust...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- GE launches cloud for the industrial Internet
- Sounds can knock drones out of the sky
- Jabra Sport Coach Wireless earbuds
- iiNet unveils Social Post at Perth Arena
- Optus is shutting down its 2G network, prompts customers to upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW