Dell has appointed a company veteran to run its server unit following the departure of an executive known for his strong opinions.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella recommends that not asking for a pay raise is "good karma" for women, leading bosses to trust them and give them more responsibility.
Advanced Micro Devices has a new CEO, Lisa Su, who will now try to stabilize a company that's attempting to diversify into new markets outside PCs and servers.
Google has decided to have security guards on its payroll, rather than have them placed by a contractor, amidst concerns about income disparities in Silicon Valley.
A year ago this month, thousands of customers waited at the Oracle OpenWorld conference for Larry Ellison to deliver a keynote speech ... but he never turned up.
Computer security company Symantec is making its interim CEO its permanent CEO.
Few CEOs have been as consistently entertaining as Larry Ellison. Love him or hate him, you can depend on him to liven up a speech with a put-down, a faux pas or a zinger for a competitor. Reporters joke that his public relations staff must take a lo...
The use of forced labor is so prevalent in the Malaysian electronics manufacturing industry that there is hardly a major brand name that isn't touched by the illegal practice, according to a report to be published Wednesday.
Brian Stevens, the former chief technology officer for Red Hat, is now managing Google Cloud.
Attorneys for Google, Apple, Adobe Systems and Intel have appealed a judge's decision to throw out a proposed settlement in Silicon Valley's employee hiring case.
A court in California has approved a settlement reached earlier this year between eBay and the U.S. Department of Justice over a deal the e-commerce company is said to have reached with Intuit not to hire each other's employees.
Silicon Valley technology companies use underpaid black, Latino and immigrant workers as janitors, cooks and security guards, according to a study released Monday.
Bethany Mayer, who led Hewlett-Packard's foray into the growing field of network functions virtualization, has left the company to run network testing and optimization company Ixia.
Most people start thinking about retirement when they turn 70, if they haven't already called it a career. Not Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, who has just passed that milestone.
What's new at CA Technologies? Turns out the company has been quietly trying to reinvent itself as a top provider of enterprise products for managing cloud services and mobile devices, extending its expertise beyond in-house IT management.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Want to live on Mars with 1M of your closest friends?
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA