Facebook and other tech companies in Silicon Valley are facing increasing pressure from its shuttle drivers to improve working conditions, amid concern about growing inequality in the area.
IBM's new man in charge of the Cloud business is moving fast.
The head of IBM's SoftLayer Cloud services business has left the company, hard on the heels of IBM naming another executive to lead a new Cloud division.
Michael Devine, who helped sink an earlier settlement between tech companies and workers in a lawsuit over an alleged conspiracy to prevent poaching of staff, has supported a new settlement proposed last week.
Intel and three other tech companies, accused of conspiring to prevent the poaching of each other's employees, have reached a new settlement with the workers.
Two of Concur's three co-founders are leaving the travel and expense software company just a few weeks after SAP closed its acquisition of the vendor.
Intel is hosting a meeting organized by Rev. Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Push Coalition, which has been demanding higher employment for blacks, Latinos and women in tech companies.
The head of the mobile business at Samsung Electronics will continue in his job, as the South Korean company has decided to continue with a three CEO structure adopted last year.
Samsung Electronics is considering a key management overhaul that could see the company's head of TVs and home appliances also overseeing its underperforming mobile business, according to a news report.
Drivers of buses that shuttle employees to Facebook's campus have decided to unionize, reflecting an increasingly assertive contract workforce at tech companies in California.
Ride-sharing platform Lyft has sued its former COO, Travis VanderZanden, for allegedly breaching a confidentiality agreement, charging that he uploaded company documents to a personal Dropbox account before joining rival operator Uber.
The leadership shakeup at Advanced Micro Devices continued on Monday with the company appointing Forrest Norrod, formerly from Dell, to run its server and custom chip businesses.
A court filing in May last year has attracted more class action lawsuits, alleging secret no-poaching deals among tech companies to keep salaries low.
A former employee of Oracle has sued the company for allegedly conspiring with Google to prevent poaching of certain categories of managers from each other, in a bid to keep salaries low.
Technology workers have asked an appeals court not to approve a US$324.5 million settlement in Silicon Valley's controversial employee hiring case, according to a document filed Tuesday.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
- 15 First Impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Why AMD had to change the Zen name to Ryzen for its new chip architecture
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW