Phil McKinney, vice president and chief technology officer of Hewlett-Packard's Personal Systems Group, will retire from the company at the end of this year, he wrote in a <a href="http://philmckinney.com/archives/2011/10/goodbye-hp-2.html">blog post...
Olympus abruptly replaced its CEO on Wednesday after less than two weeks on the job, as pressure continues to build on the company over questionable deals in recent years.
IBM's announcement Tuesday that company veteran Virginia Rometty will take over on Jan. 1 as president and CEO from Sam Palmisano is the latest in high-profile changes at the top in key technology companies, including Apple, Yahoo, and Hewlett-Packar...
IBM has elected Virginia Rometty as president and chief executive officer effective Jan. 1, replacing Sam Palmisano, who will retain the chairman's role.
Steve Jobs was a brilliant-but-belligerent eccentric who transformed seven different industries, his biographer said in an interview that aired Sunday night on 60 Minutes.
Did you know that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs hated Android, Google's mobile operating system? I mean, really, really hated Android. How about the fact that the Apple II's design was inspired by a kitchen appliance and that Jobs never truly respected...
Hewlett-Packard's chief strategy and technology officer, Shane Robison, is retiring and will not be replaced, the company said Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices has appointed former Apple iPhone development chief Mark Papermaster as chief technology officer, where he will take charge of developing AMD's future microprocessors and hardware.
CSC's Chairman and CEO, Michael W. Laphen, plans to retire from his position no later than a year from now, the company announced on Tuesday.
Robert W. Galvin, the son of the founder of Motorola and CEO of the company for 29 years, has died. He was 89.
Scott McNealy, the former chairman and CEO of Sun Microsystems, would have accepted the job of running Hewlett-Packard if he had been asked, he said this week.
was a polarising force that reshaped the tech industry several times
The Internet and social networks like Facebook and Twitter immediately lit up Wednesday night with the news of the death of Apple Chairman Steve Jobs.
There is unlikely to be another visionary like Apple Chairman Steve Jobs, who died Wednesday at age 56, no one who will have anything approaching his impact on the computer and electronics industries.
We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Automation ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW