Phil McKinney, vice president and chief technology officer of Hewlett-Packard's Personal Systems Group, will retire from the company at the end of this year, he wrote in a <a href="http://philmckinney.com/archives/2011/10/goodbye-hp-2.html">blog post...
Olympus abruptly replaced its CEO on Wednesday after less than two weeks on the job, as pressure continues to build on the company over questionable deals in recent years.
IBM's announcement Tuesday that company veteran Virginia Rometty will take over on Jan. 1 as president and CEO from Sam Palmisano is the latest in high-profile changes at the top in key technology companies, including Apple, Yahoo, and Hewlett-Packar...
IBM has elected Virginia Rometty as president and chief executive officer effective Jan. 1, replacing Sam Palmisano, who will retain the chairman's role.
Steve Jobs was a brilliant-but-belligerent eccentric who transformed seven different industries, his biographer said in an interview that aired Sunday night on 60 Minutes.
Did you know that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs hated Android, Google's mobile operating system? I mean, really, really hated Android. How about the fact that the Apple II's design was inspired by a kitchen appliance and that Jobs never truly respected...
Hewlett-Packard's chief strategy and technology officer, Shane Robison, is retiring and will not be replaced, the company said Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices has appointed former Apple iPhone development chief Mark Papermaster as chief technology officer, where he will take charge of developing AMD's future microprocessors and hardware.
CSC's Chairman and CEO, Michael W. Laphen, plans to retire from his position no later than a year from now, the company announced on Tuesday.
Robert W. Galvin, the son of the founder of Motorola and CEO of the company for 29 years, has died. He was 89.
Scott McNealy, the former chairman and CEO of Sun Microsystems, would have accepted the job of running Hewlett-Packard if he had been asked, he said this week.
was a polarising force that reshaped the tech industry several times
The Internet and social networks like Facebook and Twitter immediately lit up Wednesday night with the news of the death of Apple Chairman Steve Jobs.
There is unlikely to be another visionary like Apple Chairman Steve Jobs, who died Wednesday at age 56, no one who will have anything approaching his impact on the computer and electronics industries.
We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC