Leaders of key technology companies including Microsoft, Google, Twitter and Salesforce.com have written to the Governor of California Jerry Brown offering to partner with the state to increase computer education in kindergarten to 12th grade schools...
The abrupt departure of SAP technology chief Vishal Sikka has prompted a number of questions about the vendor's strategy, particularly in regard to the Hana in-memory computing platform, and what it could mean for customers.
After six months as Acer's chairman, company co-founder Stan Shih plans to step down on June 18, saying he is satisfied with the PC maker's new direction.
SAP technology chief Vishal Sikka, champion of the company’s Hana in-memory computing platform, is leaving the company in a major management shakeup shortly before co-CEO Bill McDermott is expected to be named sole CEO.
The U.S. Department of Justice would prohibit eBay from entering into agreements with other tech firms to not recruit each other's employees, in a settlement announced by the agency Thursday.
Vic Gundotra, a key executive at Google who helped to create Google+, is leaving the company, he announced on Thursday.
Former GitHub CEO Tom Preston-Werner has resigned from the company following an investigation into claims of harassment.
Attempting to quickly recover from a contentious and ultimately failed CEO appointment last month, the Mozilla Corporation has appointed board member Chris Beard as interim CEO.
The Washington Post and the U.S. edition of the Guardian newspaper have each won a public service Pulitzer Prize for reporting on the leaks by Edward Snowden that revealed the extent of surveillance on ordinary citizens.
Veteran Apple software designer Greg Christie, who played a major role in the development of the iPhone, will be retiring later this year, according to a Wednesday report by The Wall Street Journal.
Rick Osterloh has been promoted to president and chief operating officer of Motorola Mobility, the Google business unit that is being acquired by Lenovo.
Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, has filled three important executive positions, as he continues putting his mark on the company he was chosen to lead about two months ago.
Open Compute Project Foundation leader Frank Frankovsky, who founded the project with colleagues at Facebook to help foster scalable data centers in large enterprises, has left the social-networking company for an optical storage startup.
Symantec fired its second CEO in less than two years on Thursday, dismissing Steve Bennett and putting a board member in charge while the security vendor searches for a permanent replacement
Latest News Articles
- US lawmaker asks FTC to probe implications of Facebook 'big data' experiment
- Google, Dropbox band together to fight patent trolls
- IBM rethinking decades-old computer design with $US3 billion investment
- Microsoft settles with No-IP in botnet hunt, after seizing its domains
- Microsoft debuts Cloud storage service for enterprises
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW