SAP's US$3.4 billion purchase of SuccessFactors not only gives the company an increasingly popular set of on-demand human resources applications, but could also bring its entire cloud software portfolio into a new focus.
A document tied to an internal Hewlett-Packard sexual harassment investigation of former CEO Mark Hurd will remain sealed, according to a ruling handed down this week by the Delaware Supreme Court.
Three key Lawson Software executives have left the company in recent weeks, just several months following Infor's acquisition of the company and the retirement of CEO Harry Debes.
Arthur Levinson, former CEO of biotech company Genentech, is taking on the chairmanship of Apple's board, filling the role that Apple founder Steve Jobs vacated when he died last month.
SAP announced on Tuesday it will spend more than US$2 billion over the next four years to expand its business in China, with plans to almost double the number of employees it has in the nation.
Salesforce.com has hired former Oracle and SAP executive John Wookey, adding a seasoned software-development executive to its ranks at a time of rapid growth in both revenue and its breadth of offerings.
Oracle is set to pay $US35 million to roughly 1,725 workers in order to settle a class-action suit brought against it over overtime pay and meal-break issues dating back to 2003.
ARM on Thursday said that co-founder and President Tudor Brown will retire in May next year after helping turn the firm into a dominant mobile processor company.
Bill Weihl, Google's "green energy czar," is leaving the company this week after steering its clean energy efforts for almost six years.
Gavin Kim, a high-ranking executive in Samsung's mobile group, has left for Microsoft to help it build the fledgling Windows Phone 7 product line.
John Opel, who served as IBM CEO from 1981 to 1985, passed away at the age of 86 last week, IBM confirmed Monday.
Apple became one of the world's most successful technology companies under Steve Jobs, and it remains to be seen whether new leader Tim Cook can sustain the company's market dominance and magic.
Cloud computing, security and the mobile space hold the most growth potential in the coming years, according to IT professionals surveyed by tech staffing firm Modis.
After a couple of high-profile departures, HP has announced some executive appointments, including a new CIO.
PayPal has opened a global operations center in Malaysia, its second in the region.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW