Gavin Kim, a high-ranking executive in Samsung's mobile group, has left for Microsoft to help it build the fledgling Windows Phone 7 product line.
John Opel, who served as IBM CEO from 1981 to 1985, passed away at the age of 86 last week, IBM confirmed Monday.
Apple became one of the world's most successful technology companies under Steve Jobs, and it remains to be seen whether new leader Tim Cook can sustain the company's market dominance and magic.
Cloud computing, security and the mobile space hold the most growth potential in the coming years, according to IT professionals surveyed by tech staffing firm Modis.
After a couple of high-profile departures, HP has announced some executive appointments, including a new CIO.
PayPal has opened a global operations center in Malaysia, its second in the region.
Phil McKinney, vice president and chief technology officer of Hewlett-Packard's Personal Systems Group, will retire from the company at the end of this year, he wrote in a <a href="http://philmckinney.com/archives/2011/10/goodbye-hp-2.html">blog post...
Olympus abruptly replaced its CEO on Wednesday after less than two weeks on the job, as pressure continues to build on the company over questionable deals in recent years.
IBM's announcement Tuesday that company veteran Virginia Rometty will take over on Jan. 1 as president and CEO from Sam Palmisano is the latest in high-profile changes at the top in key technology companies, including Apple, Yahoo, and Hewlett-Packar...
IBM has elected Virginia Rometty as president and chief executive officer effective Jan. 1, replacing Sam Palmisano, who will retain the chairman's role.
Steve Jobs was a brilliant-but-belligerent eccentric who transformed seven different industries, his biographer said in an interview that aired Sunday night on 60 Minutes.
Did you know that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs hated Android, Google's mobile operating system? I mean, really, really hated Android. How about the fact that the Apple II's design was inspired by a kitchen appliance and that Jobs never truly respected...
Hewlett-Packard's chief strategy and technology officer, Shane Robison, is retiring and will not be replaced, the company said Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices has appointed former Apple iPhone development chief Mark Papermaster as chief technology officer, where he will take charge of developing AMD's future microprocessors and hardware.
CSC's Chairman and CEO, Michael W. Laphen, plans to retire from his position no later than a year from now, the company announced on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Winners of our ESET Antivirus competition announced
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW