A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
It's been a turbulent decade at Hewlett-Packard, with board members and CEOs resigning or being ousted for all manner of colorful reasons, including strategic missteps, accusations of spying on journalists and alleged sexual harassment.
Hewlett-Packard's Ray Lane is giving up his role as chairman amid ongoing shareholder disapproval of HP's troubled Autonomy acquisition.
The former general manager of Microsoft's Windows Phone developer platform started a new job at Amazon on Monday, leading a team that's working in a new area for the company.
Adobe CTO Kevin Lynch is leaving the company to take a job at Apple, a one-time close partner of Adobe that became the most vociferous critic of its Flash technology.
Warren East, the outgoing CEO of UK chip design company ARM, has never displayed the bravado of his counterparts across the Atlantic, and that was on show Tuesday when he explained his surprise decision to leave the company on July 1.
Simon Segars will become ARM CEO when Warren East retires July 1, the company said Tuesday.
Samsung Electronics has promoted the heads of its mobile and consumer electronics businesses to share leadership along with the existing boss who oversees components, as the company looks to strengthen the independence of its massive internal divisio...
Google's decision to bring its Android and Chrome divisions together under Sundar Pichai should result in greater work between the two platforms, but Pichai first needs to rein in the fast expanding operating system and bring some order to the busine...
ST-Ericsson's CEO Didier Lamouche has decided to resign from his post as owner Ericsson looks for a way to ensure its future.
Sony Chairman and former CEO Howard Stringer, who has been at the company since 1997, will be leaving the company in June.
General Motors is hiring 1,000 IT staff for a center in a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona as part of its strategy to move more high-value IT work in-house.
The U.S. Congress needs to fix skilled immigration programs by encouraging talented immigrants to permanently move to the country, a group of witnesses told a congressional subcommittee.
Software vendors, academic institutions and government agencies united on Tuesday to tackle European youth unemployment and the IT skills shortage with a new online education platform.
"From the initial research work to its decommissioning, an aircraft's entire service life can amount to up to 90 years," said Tom Enders, CEO of aerospace manufacturer EADS and the invited speaker at the Monday night opening ceremony of this year's C...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW