Apple and Intel are both making progress in their efforts to hire more women and minorities, according to figures released by the companies this week.
Three U.S. lawmakers are traveling to Silicon Valley to push tech companies to offer opportunities for African-Americans, an area in which most of these companies have poor track records.
Cisco will pay incoming CEO Chuck Robbins a higher salary than outgoing chief John Chambers made in fiscal 2014.
Ellen Pao is resigning as Reddit's interim chief executive after a week of tumult on the online message board with many users calling for her ouster.
The director of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management resigned on Friday, a day after her agency announced hackers had stolen information on 21.5 million current, former and prospective government employees and their families.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
Intel hasn't signaled a change in strategy with the appointment of Brian Krzanich to CEO, but it is likely that the company will take steps to outrun its foundry competition by opening its industry-leading manufacturing facilities to more third parti...
As it has in the past, SAP spilled the beans a bit early on its fourth-quarter and year-end performance with the release of preliminary results last week. Now the vendor is about to do a full announcement along with the usual conference calls with pr...
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC