Adobe Reader's automatic patching feature could at last be stemming the tide of attacks exploiting vulnerabilities in the PDF reader, the latest Top Cyber Security Risks Report from SANS and its partners has suggested.
He's one of the most powerful people in world policing, but on Facebook Interpol chief Ronald K. Noble is just as vulnerable to identity theft as anyone else.
More than four out of ten software applications in use around the world are unlicensed or pirated, an IDC study has calculated.
Many broadband consumers think they understand the concept of bandwidth without always factoring how applications have an impact on it, a survey has found.
A team at London's City University has been granted a patent on a new 'green' technology that stops phone, laptop and MP3 chargers eating electricity even when nothing is connected to them.
Communications regulator Ofcom wants to overhaul how UK consumers switch broadband providers, giving the new company the responsibility for ensuring a smooth handover.
Google has announced that its famous search homepage will from today return searches in real time using a new feature called 'Google Instant'.
The Wikileaks whistleblowing website has reportedly moved its server hosting to a Cold War bunker deep under the streets of Stockholm.
Fake antivirus programs appear to be adopting some of the money-raising tactics of more threatening ransom malware, security company Fortinet's latest threat report has found.
The software industry's police self-styled police force, the Business Software Alliance (BSA), has said that it recently paid a £10,000 ($15,300) bounty to an employee who informed on his former company's use of unlicensed software.
The curse of the unencrypted memory stick has stuck Manchester Police, which has suffered embarrassment as a drive containing apparently sensitive information was found lying in the street.
Printer giant Lexmark has filed a patent infringement suit against 24 companies, accusing them of importing and selling replacement inkjet and toner cartridges that violate its intellectual property.
ISP Virgin Media is now using organisations such as The Shadowserver Foundation to work out which of its customers might be part of botnets spreading the dangerous Zeus online banking Trojan.
Would-be Internet telephony giant Skype has filed the paperwork for an initial public offering (IPO) on Nasdaq, the company has announced.
A PC engineer was caught red-handed by an undercover TV reporter in a perfectly-executed sting - even though the journalist was investigating another matter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC