Adobe Reader's automatic patching feature could at last be stemming the tide of attacks exploiting vulnerabilities in the PDF reader, the latest Top Cyber Security Risks Report from SANS and its partners has suggested.
He's one of the most powerful people in world policing, but on Facebook Interpol chief Ronald K. Noble is just as vulnerable to identity theft as anyone else.
More than four out of ten software applications in use around the world are unlicensed or pirated, an IDC study has calculated.
Many broadband consumers think they understand the concept of bandwidth without always factoring how applications have an impact on it, a survey has found.
A team at London's City University has been granted a patent on a new 'green' technology that stops phone, laptop and MP3 chargers eating electricity even when nothing is connected to them.
Communications regulator Ofcom wants to overhaul how UK consumers switch broadband providers, giving the new company the responsibility for ensuring a smooth handover.
Google has announced that its famous search homepage will from today return searches in real time using a new feature called 'Google Instant'.
The Wikileaks whistleblowing website has reportedly moved its server hosting to a Cold War bunker deep under the streets of Stockholm.
Fake antivirus programs appear to be adopting some of the money-raising tactics of more threatening ransom malware, security company Fortinet's latest threat report has found.
The software industry's police self-styled police force, the Business Software Alliance (BSA), has said that it recently paid a £10,000 ($15,300) bounty to an employee who informed on his former company's use of unlicensed software.
The curse of the unencrypted memory stick has stuck Manchester Police, which has suffered embarrassment as a drive containing apparently sensitive information was found lying in the street.
Printer giant Lexmark has filed a patent infringement suit against 24 companies, accusing them of importing and selling replacement inkjet and toner cartridges that violate its intellectual property.
ISP Virgin Media is now using organisations such as The Shadowserver Foundation to work out which of its customers might be part of botnets spreading the dangerous Zeus online banking Trojan.
Would-be Internet telephony giant Skype has filed the paperwork for an initial public offering (IPO) on Nasdaq, the company has announced.
A PC engineer was caught red-handed by an undercover TV reporter in a perfectly-executed sting - even though the journalist was investigating another matter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Why you'll never buy a 3D printer
- Vizio P65-C1 display review: Dolby Vision HDR and an Android remote control
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC