Adobe Reader's automatic patching feature could at last be stemming the tide of attacks exploiting vulnerabilities in the PDF reader, the latest Top Cyber Security Risks Report from SANS and its partners has suggested.
He's one of the most powerful people in world policing, but on Facebook Interpol chief Ronald K. Noble is just as vulnerable to identity theft as anyone else.
More than four out of ten software applications in use around the world are unlicensed or pirated, an IDC study has calculated.
Many broadband consumers think they understand the concept of bandwidth without always factoring how applications have an impact on it, a survey has found.
A team at London's City University has been granted a patent on a new 'green' technology that stops phone, laptop and MP3 chargers eating electricity even when nothing is connected to them.
Communications regulator Ofcom wants to overhaul how UK consumers switch broadband providers, giving the new company the responsibility for ensuring a smooth handover.
Google has announced that its famous search homepage will from today return searches in real time using a new feature called 'Google Instant'.
The Wikileaks whistleblowing website has reportedly moved its server hosting to a Cold War bunker deep under the streets of Stockholm.
Fake antivirus programs appear to be adopting some of the money-raising tactics of more threatening ransom malware, security company Fortinet's latest threat report has found.
The software industry's police self-styled police force, the Business Software Alliance (BSA), has said that it recently paid a £10,000 ($15,300) bounty to an employee who informed on his former company's use of unlicensed software.
The curse of the unencrypted memory stick has stuck Manchester Police, which has suffered embarrassment as a drive containing apparently sensitive information was found lying in the street.
Printer giant Lexmark has filed a patent infringement suit against 24 companies, accusing them of importing and selling replacement inkjet and toner cartridges that violate its intellectual property.
ISP Virgin Media is now using organisations such as The Shadowserver Foundation to work out which of its customers might be part of botnets spreading the dangerous Zeus online banking Trojan.
Would-be Internet telephony giant Skype has filed the paperwork for an initial public offering (IPO) on Nasdaq, the company has announced.
A PC engineer was caught red-handed by an undercover TV reporter in a perfectly-executed sting - even though the journalist was investigating another matter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle/PL/SQL) 160930/AP/vtdAsia
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle) 161012/SSA/623Asia
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD