Researchers at Cornell University have successfully fabricated a working loudspeaker using a 3D printer.
Xamarin has integrated the sneak peek version of Google's GDK (Glass Development Kit) into its cross-platform development tools, allowing C# developers to create apps for Google Glass.
Jumping on the trend of using printers to churn out objects, Microsoft has developed a 3D printing app for Windows 8.1, betting that this will become mainstream.
Xerox is offering managed service tools for enterprises that want to reduce the costs of remote printing.
Gamers who upgraded their PCs to Windows 8.1 are enduring mouse-control problems that affect their ability to play, a problem Microsoft acknowledged this week.
3D printing may have an image problem. It's sometimes seen as a hobbyist pursuit -- a fun way to build knickknacks from your living room desktop -- but a growing number of companies are giving serious thought to the technology to help get new ideas o...
Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
Head-mounted computers like Google Glass are a useful way to view content and interact with the world on the move, but one drawback is the lack of a physical interface on which the user can click, drag or navigate content.
From mundane 2D devices, integrated cameras in laptops and tablets in the future will change into powerful 3D tools that can sense movement, track emotion, and even monitor reading habits of children, according to Intel.
Xerox has issued the first software patch intended to fix a problem in some multi-function printers that causes characters to be incorrectly reproduced when scanned.
Pure first showed off its colorful multiroom streaming audio devices at CES in January, and started shipping the first models in June. The company has announced two new speakers to look forward to, plus a subscription music service to rival the likes...
A software bug that caused some characters to be substituted for others in scans by some Xerox machines is more serious than previously thought.
Xerox will disable a scanner setting in some of its WorkCentre products that can sometimes result in figures being altered in scanned documents.
Can the iPhone 5 charger be used for the iPad mini?
How do I make my wireless keyboard sync with my iPad?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- TreasuryNSW