3D printer prices are dropping into a range that could appeal to home users.
Lego-like parts that will form the building blocks for Google's Project Ara will be produced on 3D printers and ship in time for the customizable smartphone's release early next year.
Hewlett-Packard shipped its first inkjet printer in 1984, but waited 30 years to release a multifunction inkjet printer for general office printing in enterprises.
Fitbit, a startup that makes wearable devices for activity tracking, is being sued following reports that users of its Force device developed skin rashes.
Hewlett-Packard claims to have solved the two biggest problems with today's 3D printers and will make its first big technology announcement in that area in June, CEO Meg Whitman said Wednesday.
Using mobile devices for one-off printing tasks on office printers may not be a big deal, but Hewlett-Packard is trying to mitigate any security risk through direct wireless printing features it is bringing to enterprise printers.
The smartphone is the new computer, and wireless peripherals are popping up everywhere
European Union politicians have vowed to end the “nightmare” of non-compatible phone chargers.
Some Bluetooth headsets are designed to get beats into your ear: The C-SP 01 from Cosinuss is there to get them out.
Unifying communications (UC) by replacing separate PCs and telephones with a PC equipped with a headset and some telephony software can sound like a great idea until the first electricity bill for those always-on PCs comes in. Fujitsu hopes to end th...
Wacom has grand designs for a new graphical language that, it says, will allow input and sharing of writing movements across multiple platforms, with or without one of its trademark digital styluses.
French tablet maker Archos is using a tweaked version of Bluetooth Low Energy to monitor and control smart devices around the home.
Fujitsu Laboratories has developed wearable technology in the form of a glove and a head-mounted display that could help speed up maintenance work and other applications where NFC tags are widely used.
Hewlett-Packard wants to make wireless printing of documents from Android mobile devices as easy as tapping one button.
Optical cables that connect peripherals to Thunderbolt 2 ports in Apple Macs are getting longer, but also more expensive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD