Workday is hoping to give rival Oracle and other ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendors fits with an upcoming product aimed at institutions of higher education.
Workday's HR software-as-a-service tool wins praise for ease-of-use, but it remains to be seen whether the company's financial module will be adopted as quickly
Problems with an Oracle PeopleSoft ERP (enterprise resource planning) system that have resulted in faulty paychecks going out to police officers in Fort Worth, Texas, have persisted for months with no clear end in sight.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison faced tough questioning on the witness stand Monday morning about the effects of TomorrowNow's intellectual-property theft on his company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- Google's search app gets friendlier to bilingual Android users
- OPPO-rtunistic: China smartphone heavyweight set for Australian launch
- Intel highlights more of its wireless computing plans
- Microsoft jumps into NoSQL market with new Azure data store
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ