Workday is hoping to give rival Oracle and other ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendors fits with an upcoming product aimed at institutions of higher education.
Workday's HR software-as-a-service tool wins praise for ease-of-use, but it remains to be seen whether the company's financial module will be adopted as quickly
Problems with an Oracle PeopleSoft ERP (enterprise resource planning) system that have resulted in faulty paychecks going out to police officers in Fort Worth, Texas, have persisted for months with no clear end in sight.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison faced tough questioning on the witness stand Monday morning about the effects of TomorrowNow's intellectual-property theft on his company.
Latest News Articles
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- Report: Oracle pushes back against Oregon officials over troubled health care site
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 4 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $1299 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »