Adobe said today that it would patch a critical Reader vulnerability on Thursday.
Adobe has revealed that it will strengthen the security controls in the Adobe Reader application by adding sandboxing in the next release. With malicious attacks targeting Adobe products more frequently, it is definitely a move in the right direction...
Adobe provides its beleaguered PDF reader with sandbox technology to thwart exploits. "This is coming out in the next major release", reveals Brad Arkin, head of security at Adobe, to Webwereld.
An Adobe patch for a well-publicized bug in the company's Reader PDF software doesn't fix the vulnerability, the security researcher who uncovered the flaw confirmed.
Adobe late Friday warned that attackers are exploiting a critical vulnerability in the company's most widely-used software: Flash Player and Adobe Reader.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testing - MELBOURNEACT
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testingVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- FTITIL Service ManagerVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Designer - UIVIC
- FTIOS Developer (Permanent) Finance CBDNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC