If you feel you are a lost cause at setting up and operating the latest tablets and smartphones, you aren't alone.
Mozilla has urged users to update their graphics cards' drivers if they want to take advantage of Firefox 4's hardware acceleration.
Revenues from Windows plummeted 30 per cent last quarter compared to the same period the year before, Microsoft said on Thursday.
When is a tablet not a tablet? When it's a PC.
Lenovo is in talks to take a majority stake in Japan's biggest PC maker, a Japanese newspaper reported on Friday.
Tablets like Apple's iPad are taking a toll on an already battered PC market.
Samsung Electronics said it has completed development of the first DDR4 DRAM module, which offers twice the performance of today's DDR3 DRAM and reduces power consumption when used in a notebook by 40%.
The recession may have accelerated companies extending the lifecycles of PCs, laptops and servers, but that change may become permanent.
Tablets are making such a mark in the computer market that they just might start giving the world's largest chip maker a good bashing.
Shipments of smartphones, tablets and other app-enabled devices will overtake PCs shipments in the next 18 months, an event that may signify the end of the PC-centric era, market research firm IDC said.
Move over PC. The Apple iPad and other tablet devices are turning quite a few heads and chipping away at your business.
Later this month, the high-brow Christie's auction house will try to get $242,400 for an aged Apple computer.
Enterprises now in the midst of migrating to Windows 7 are unlikely to repeat that same work in just two years with Windows 8, an analyst said today.
On the eve of the first anniversary of Windows 7's launch, Microsoft today said the operating system has exceeded its expectations.
Apple jumped into the third spot in U.S. sales for the third quarter, in part because of the "halo" effect from its iPad tablet, industry research firm IDC said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC