Here are our picks for the coolest ones for your list
Intel is paying serious attention to small electronics, wearable technology and the do-it-yourself crowd, establishing a new business group to address those market segments.
Firefox's new support for HTML5's Web audio feature steals the show
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
A month after its release, iOS 7 is running on almost three-quarters of active iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads. But its adoption is still somewhat slower than that of iOS 6.
In addition to upgrading its existing 15- and 17-inch Zbook notebooks with fourth generation Intel Core CPUs, HP has expanded the product line with the launch of what it claims is the world’s first ‘workstation Ultrabook’ – a 14-inch device which wei...
Some of the best things in a PC lover's life are indeed free, but they're not always obvious.
Designed for gamers, modders, and other enthusiasts, NZXT’s new Source 530 chassis has been launched with the promise of “all the essentials with a focus on affordability and simplicity.”
Your guide to a short and painless learning curve.
The open source world's most notorious characters.
Amazon has rolled out new 7-inch and 8.9-inch tablets, boasting impressive new screens and software.
t’s been more than two years since the first Chromebooks went on sale. They certainly haven’t taken the world by storm and there have been varying opinions and doubts about the viability of this notebook platform that runs Chrome OS. But Chromebooks ...
Microsoft and its latest purchase target, Nokia, have lined up big announcements on September 23 and October 22, both likely to involve some form of tablets.
A new set of chips promises to power everything from wearables to high-end PCs
We mined Microsoft’s open source hosting repository to unearth 12 invaluable Windows admin tools -- and they're all free
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC