PC support for PlayStation VR is a “possibility” given the two platforms’ shared components, a Sony exec says.
In a world of PCs dominated by Windows and Macs, Dell's line of "Project Sputnik" laptops with Ubuntu Linux have secured a cult following.
Lenovo has restructured its operations as part of a management shakeup, and some interesting names have been promoted.
A war in low-cost computers could be in the making with a new $15 computer that could challenge Raspberry Pi 3 finally shipping.
Google doubled the bounty it will pay for a successful exploit of its Chromebook laptop to US$100,000, sweetening the pot in hopes of drawing more attention from security researchers.
Qualcomm's upcoming server chips are being tested by top-tier cloud players, but now developers can also work with them through a new cloud service.
PC enthusiasts prefer either AMD or Intel chips, there's often no middle ground. But AMD believes its upcoming Zen chips will have crossover appeal to even the Intel faithful.
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
Telstra consumer mobile or fixed broadband customers can redeem a 200GB Microsoft OneDrive storage subscription valid for two years, free of charge.
Raspberry Pi has an in-store treat on its fourth anniversary.
Four third-party app stores for Android have apps with a malicious component that seeks root access to the device, according to Trend Micro.
Plugging high-end gaming desktop hardware into a laptop may be a crazy idea, but CybertronPC has pulled it off.
Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
Intel has just started shipping some of its fastest mobile chips to date, meaning new, powerful laptops should soon be on the market.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC