If you've been waiting patiently for Intel's new Compute Sticks with Skylake chips, there's good news: those thumb-sized PCs will start shipping on April 29.
Ouch: "There was no particular motivation for U.S. consumers to purchase PCs in the first quarter of 2016," said Gartner, one of two top analyst firms saying worldwide PC sales fell between 10 and 12 percent during the first quarter.
Apple's Mac Pro is aging fast, especially with significantly faster Windows desktops being introduced in recent weeks.
PlayStation 4 Remote Play heads to laptops, with more features than the Xbox version.
Quantum Break's PC port isn't perfect thanks to the Windows Store's inherent issues, but it runs (mostly) fine.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
PC support for PlayStation VR is a “possibility” given the two platforms’ shared components, a Sony exec says.
In a world of PCs dominated by Windows and Macs, Dell's line of "Project Sputnik" laptops with Ubuntu Linux have secured a cult following.
Lenovo has restructured its operations as part of a management shakeup, and some interesting names have been promoted.
A war in low-cost computers could be in the making with a new $15 computer that could challenge Raspberry Pi 3 finally shipping.
Google doubled the bounty it will pay for a successful exploit of its Chromebook laptop to US$100,000, sweetening the pot in hopes of drawing more attention from security researchers.
Qualcomm's upcoming server chips are being tested by top-tier cloud players, but now developers can also work with them through a new cloud service.
PC enthusiasts prefer either AMD or Intel chips, there's often no middle ground. But AMD believes its upcoming Zen chips will have crossover appeal to even the Intel faithful.
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
Telstra consumer mobile or fixed broadband customers can redeem a 200GB Microsoft OneDrive storage subscription valid for two years, free of charge.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Writer - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- CCPMO Quality Officer - Major NSW GovernmentNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW