QUESTION: I need some advice about video conversion. Using DivX, a WDTV Live drive and a large hard drive, I've copied my entire DVD collection to disk. I've been reading about the H.264 format, however, which apparently retains the same quality at a...
QUESTION: I bought an ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphics card, but my motherboard doesn't recognise it. When I plug the monitor cable into the graphics card, the screen goes blank; when I put the monitor cable back into the onboard graphics card slot, the s...
QUESTION: I want to use touch to control my Windows 7 Home Premium PC. Is it as simple as plugging in a touchscreen display? I'd also like to view a 3D image - will I need a new graphics card?
QUESTION: My Windows 7 PC plays audio through headphones but is unable to pick up sound from them. I've got a Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi card and a Logitech USB phone/microphone. The drivers are up to date.
QUESTION I've bought a number of apps for my Apple iPhone via iTunes and the App Store. To avoid draining the battery by downloading apps directly to the handset, I'd like to connect my iPhone to my Windows XP PC using USB and transfer them over. How...
QUESTION: My Windows 7 Home Premium computer has a quad-core processor and 4GB of RAM. I've not found any advantage to using four cores. How can I use the processor more effectively and allocate different processes to the individual cores?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT