First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Dragon Age 2 review: A mature, challenging, modern RPG
Back to the Future: It's About Time begins in 1986, when Doc's disappearance from the "present" is starting to have repercussions throughout Hill Valley
R.U.S.E. is a real-time strategy game on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 that has excellent presentation value, but painfully slow combat
FrontierVille, like its predecessor FarmVille, is more of a habit than a game
Like 5Th Cell's innovative DS title, Scribblenauts, Max and the Magic Marker's core gameplay is focused on an open-ended world where challenges can be solved through countless creative solutions.
The ideas first presented in Dawn of War II have been tended and nurtured to
Dragon Age is a spectacular experience from beginning to end
Latest News Articles
- HTC One Max Android phone
- ACCC wants new principles for app producers
- Kogan enters watch market, aims to undercut retailers
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »