Before The Witcher became a surprise hit with PC gamers, CD Projekt RED was a mostly unknown software developer.
Gigabyte is back with another Radeon based card targeting the mid-range gaming space.
Sega has announced the upcoming release of its soccer management sim, known internationally as Football Manager 2014, for PC, Mac and, for the first time, Linux.
The film and music industry has a long tradition of digging up and preserving their intellectual property so that it can continually be enjoyed by audiences both in the present and future.
Gamers who have fond memories of 1994’s Theme Park by EA will be happy to hear about the Amusement Park DLC coming to SimCity.
Namco Bandai, the local distributor of Square Enix games, has set 27 August as the street date for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Ubisoft has set the local release date for Techland's Call of Juarez: Gunslinger for May 22.
Xbox 360 interview: AMD Asia Pacific and Japan managing director and corporate vice president, David Kwon
After being president of AMD Korea, David Kwon, was promoted recently to managing director and corporate vice president of the Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) region.
As part of its search to find the best SimCity players in Australia, EA hosted a six hour challenge in Sydney's Circular Quay.
Three of the world’s most recognizable landmarks will be available in the SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition that comes out on March 7.
After initially appearing on the Xbox 360, DLC Season Pass holders on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC can now access the Nuketown Zombies bonus map for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
The 2013 release of EA's SimCity will mean that a decade has passed since the publisher revisited the franchise with 2003’s SimCity 4.
While most of EA’s Christmas titles are already out, the publisher is already looking forward to an exciting start to 2013 with a batch of upcoming games.
Twenty-five years ago, a Super Mario Bros. clone named The Great Giana Sisters was released.
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 LG G3 review
- 3 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 4 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 5 Fetch TV set-top box
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought
- Cotap, a WhatsApp for the enterprise, links with cloud storage providers
- Apple loses bid for sales ban in Samsung patent case
- Broadcom wants to let 1,000 IoT devices bloom with $19.99 development kit
- Microsoft rolls out DLP to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW