Peruse through Network World's 2012 version of the cool yule tools. And get some great ideas for a totally tech present.
Intel has announced that its future processor generations will be based upon a completely new transistor design known as the 3D tri-gate transistor.
Overclocking involves increasing the speed (otherwise known as frequency) of your system components, beyond the manufacturer's specifications. In a modern PC the three major components which are commonly overclocked by enthusiasts are the CPU, the gr...
Ask any good computer technician what the most important component is in your PC and the likely answer will be the power supply (also known as the PSU, or power supply unit).
Texas Instruments on Monday announced it has agreed to acquire semiconductor company National Semiconductor for US$6.5 billion in an all-cash transaction.
The problem with the smartphones, laptops, and tablets of our day is that the tools are multifunctional, but the energy that powers them can’t be divided up by function. Well, until now. Harvard graduate student Wonyoung Kim has unveiled a prototype ...
Intel has halted shipments of the chipset used with its 2nd Generation Core processors after it found a design flaw.
Advanced Micro Devices on Wednesday announced Fusion processors for embedded systems as it tries to put its chips in new devices such as set-top boxes and small form factor PCs.
When Lenovo had its recent Mod Contest, modder Boddaker submitted this gem: A Lenovo A700 IdeaCentre PC with an HD projector built in underneath. The A700 itself is an all-in-one desktop PC with a 23-inch widescreen LCD and slot-loading Blu-ray drive...
If you're like us, you're probably suffering tablet fatigue in the wake of a CES packed to the rafters with iPad-wannabes. So it is a breath of fresh air to see this amazing PC case design from Moneual Lab.
ASUS has launched the SABERTOOTH P67, a TUF Series motherboard that runs Intel's P67 chipset and supports the chip maker's new 2nd Generation (Sandy Bridge) Core i3, i5 and i7 processors.
A huge decline in memory prices could hurt DRAM vendors this year, with overall revenue projected to decline by 11.8 percent in 2011, research firm IHS iSuppli said in a study released Wednesday.
Compal Electronics, one of the world’s biggest contract laptop makers, will raise component prices this year to shore up a drop in profits, affecting computers made for Acer, Dell and Hewlett-Packard, the company said on Wednesday.
Intel and Nvidia have signed a patent cross-licensing agreement and ended a long-standing legal dispute between the two companies, Intel said Monday.
Advanced Micro Devices on Monday said that Dirk Meyer has resigned from the post of CEO, and that the company is beginning to search for a new chief executive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD