Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
A PayPal alliance with Coinstar is being expanded to some parts of the U.S., allowing customers to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds to PayPal accounts through Coinstar kiosks.
PayPal will introduce a mobile chip-and-PIN version of its payments service in Europe, starting with a selection of U.K. businesses over the coming months.
Three men were sentenced Thursday in the U.K. for their roles in a series of distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks launched against financial and music industry organizations in 2010 by the Anonymous hacktivist collective.
A 22-year-old U.K. man was convicted for his involvement in a series of distributed denial-of-service attacks launched by the hacktivist group Anonymous against PayPal, MasterCard, Visa and other companies in 2010.
Attackers can read emails, contacts and other private data from the accounts of Yahoo users who visit a malicious page by abusing a feature present on Yahoo's Developer Network website, according to an independent security researcher.
The Romanian domain names of Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Kaspersky Lab and other companies were hijacked on Wednesday and were redirected to a hacked server in the Netherlands.
A Web security policy mechanism that promises to make HTTPS-enabled websites more resilient to various types of attacks has been approved and released as an Internet standard -- but despite support from some high-profile websites, adoption elsewhere ...
Different hacker groups claim to have breached servers belonging to ImageShack, Symantec, and other organizations.
Internet payments company PayPal will cut 325 jobs as part of a companywide reorganisation, its president said.
Hundreds of free apps in the Android market vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks as a result of unsound use of secure socket layer (SSL)
PayPal is testing mobile payments using NFC (Near Field Communications) stickers in Stockholm, allowing users to pay for goods at two stores using Apple's iPhone and Android-based smartphones.
Just when we thought the $99 Hewlett-Packard TouchPad was gone forever, the tablet that refuses to die is coming back for one last sale, according to online reports. A limited quantity of refurbished TouchPads will reportedly go on sale at HP's eBay ...
PayPal has launched a Facebook application designed to let users of the social networking site send money to each other.
PayPal has opened a global operations center in Malaysia, its second in the region.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW