Telecommunications analyst Paul Budde has labelled the Coalition's broadband policy as "shockingly bad" in a media statement.
The Rudd Government's Budget has seen further funds allocated to help build the National Broadband Network (NBN, including $16 million for a two-year advertising campaign about the project.
A leading telco analyst has expressed surprise and disappointment at Optus’ decision to join the Federal Government’s controversial Internet filtering trial.
The ACCC has warned that the proposed merger between Hutchison and Vodafone, announced on February 9th, could lead to increased prices for mobile telephony and mobile broadband (MBB).
The Competitive Carriers Coalition (CCC) and chair of Broadband World Australia 2008 have claimed that Telstra has pulled out of the event after it failed to force conference organiser, Terrapinn, to remove the CCC and independent telco analyst, Paul...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT