Social network Path will soon be under new ownership.
Path, the social network designed to better connect people who are already well-acquainted, is opening up its API to 13 outside developers to give its users more ways to share content.
Vine, the trendy Twitter-owned mobile video app, is coming to the Windows Phone 8 operating system about six months after its initial launch on iOS.
While Google promotes its Glass head-mounted display as a new way for people to receive and document information on the fly, several social networking companies including Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr now want a piece of the action, by offering social...
The maker of the Path social networking app will pay a US$800,000 civil penalty to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that it illegally collected personal information from children without parental consent, the agency said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Cloud experienceNSW
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCIdentity SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW