Google has released 16 patches for Android, including one for a critical remote execution vulnerability in the operating system's mediaserver.
Released almost two weeks ago, the new Windows 10 operating system already has its first set of security patches.
Attackers could exploit a new vulnerability in BIND, the most popular Domain Name System (DNS) server software, to disrupt the Internet for many users.
A new vulnerability in emulation code used by the Xen virtualization software can allow attackers to bypass the critical security barrier between virtual machines and the host operating systems they run on.
Developers of the popular WordPress blogging platform have released a critical security update to fix a vulnerability that can be exploited to take over websites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
- Finsix Dart-C charger review: Tiny, powerful, and worth the expense
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerVIC
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT