Today is Patch Tuesday again. The ninth of the year already. Microsoft has released five new security bulletins, and Adobe has joined the party with some security patching of its own today. With all of the vulnerabilities and updates, though, you nee...
patches & drivers
Today is Patch Tuesday, and Microsoft is taking it easy on IT admins with a meager two security bulletins this month. But, don't let the small number of updates lull you into a false sense of security. They may be few, but the patches this month are ...
Guess what today is? Yes, it is Fat Tuesday--the official kick off of Mardi Gras.
Bug fixes and security patches don't make for the most exciting Windows update, but they're the high points of Windows 7 Service Pack 1, now widely available for download.
In January, Microsoft only released two security bulletins, but even at the time it was common knowledge that a number of known vulnerabilities were not yet addressed. In February, Microsoft is apparently catching up on patches for outstanding zero-d...
Today is the final Microsoft Patch Tuesday for 2010. It has been a busy year for Microsoft when it comes to security bulletins, and December is no exception as Microsoft closes out the year with a record 17 security bulletins. With only a week or so ...
Microsoft is easing in to 2011 with a light Patch Tuesday for January. There are only two security bulletins this month, and only one of those two is rated as Critical by Microsoft.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW