Today is Patch Tuesday again. The ninth of the year already. Microsoft has released five new security bulletins, and Adobe has joined the party with some security patching of its own today. With all of the vulnerabilities and updates, though, you nee...
patches & drivers
Today is Patch Tuesday, and Microsoft is taking it easy on IT admins with a meager two security bulletins this month. But, don't let the small number of updates lull you into a false sense of security. They may be few, but the patches this month are ...
Guess what today is? Yes, it is Fat Tuesday--the official kick off of Mardi Gras.
Bug fixes and security patches don't make for the most exciting Windows update, but they're the high points of Windows 7 Service Pack 1, now widely available for download.
In January, Microsoft only released two security bulletins, but even at the time it was common knowledge that a number of known vulnerabilities were not yet addressed. In February, Microsoft is apparently catching up on patches for outstanding zero-d...
Today is the final Microsoft Patch Tuesday for 2010. It has been a busy year for Microsoft when it comes to security bulletins, and December is no exception as Microsoft closes out the year with a record 17 security bulletins. With only a week or so ...
Microsoft is easing in to 2011 with a light Patch Tuesday for January. There are only two security bulletins this month, and only one of those two is rated as Critical by Microsoft.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 2 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
- 3 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 4 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 5 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Kobo Glo HD e-book reader
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
- Apple security program, MacKeeper, celebrates difficult birthday
- Nvidia's shift away from mobile devices cuts modem unit
- FCC asks how LTE can share the airwaves with Wi-Fi
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.