Oracle published, then quickly deleted, a blog post criticizing third-party security consultants and the enterprise customers who use them.
Attackers could exploit a new vulnerability in BIND, the most popular Domain Name System (DNS) server software, to disrupt the Internet for many users.
Developers of the popular WordPress blogging platform have released a critical security update to fix a vulnerability that can be exploited to take over websites.
Go ahead and update Java -- or disable it if you don't remember the last time you actually used it on the Web: Oracle's latest patch, released Tuesday, fixes 25 vulnerabilities in the aging platform, including one that's already being exploited in at...
VMware released patches for serious vulnerabilities in several of its products that could lead to arbitrary code execution, privilege escalation on the host OS and denial of service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
- How the Watch could fuel Apple's next growth spurt
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW