Several consumer and digital rights groups applauded the U.S. Department of Justice's opposition to AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, with critics of the deal saying it would have hurt consumers.
Wired broadband providers in the U.S. deliver speeds that are close to, and sometimes exceed, the service they promise customers, according to a report released Tuesday by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
Instead of rejecting AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA, U.S. regulators should approve the deal with conditions that require AT&T to build out its mobile broadband network to more rural areas, said one telecom consultant and liberal...
New legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives would require mobile carriers to detail their "guaranteed minimum" data speeds and their network reliability statistics to potential customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia