Telecommunications company, Telstra, in partnership with Ericsson, has revealed plans to make a series of mobile advancements in 2016 that will bring faster speeds and features to Australians and lay the foundations for the launch of 5G services.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard have agreed to invest together to prepare customers for "the next generation of business computing," the companies' CEOs plan to announce later Wednesday in a joint teleconference.
Cisco Systems tried to partner with major server vendors several years ago before coming out with its own blade servers earlier this year, and it's still open to a partnership with IBM, Chairman and CEO John Chambers said Tuesday.
Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard have expanded their partnership to develop and sell a common platform for delivering voice, video and messaging services to office workers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC