More Andoid devices get Microsoft apps... Top EU court hears challenge to data exchange deal... Facebook to host content for media groups... and more tech news.
Having trouble keeping your plants alive? Well, some new tech unveiled in the run-up to this year's International CES show promises to do some of the job for you, including watering them.
The French company, which also dabbles in drones and in-car systems, unveiled its second generation of headphones, the Zik 2.0, which feature technologies that are uncommon to headphones.
Drone-maker Parrot debuted two new toy drones ahead of the International CES Sunday night.
A security researcher has released software and technical instructions for modifying a drone so that it can identify and hijack other drones.
French tech company Parrot, maker of the AR.Drone quadricopter, has announced the release of the Flower Power in Australia, a wireless plant monitor that works with a dedicated iOS application.
The AR.Drone 2.0 flying quadricopter will have a longer-lasting battery, GPS to plot and track flights, preset movements, and post-processing software to smooth out shots, thanks to additions announced at the International CES.
Parrot is a difficult company to define.
Wacky French tech company Parrot -- the same folks who brought us the AR Drone quadricopter -- has today unveiled the world's first car stereo powered by Google's Android operating system, the Asteroid.
Parrot's AR.Drone helicopter will be controlled from Android, bada and Symbian devices, the company announced at E3 in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Better known for its wireless mobile phone accessories, French company Parrot today announced the launch of the AR.Drone in Australia. The AR.Drone is a "quadricopter" that is controlled via an app specially designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Tou...
At a launch in Sydney today we got the chance to take a look at -- and play with -- Parrot's latest wireless gadget. The AR.Drone connects to any Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and uses the device's touchscreen and tilt sensors for control. Using a...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- CCService Design SpecialistNSW
- FTChange ManagerSA
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTMurex/Java DeveloperNSW
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW