More Andoid devices get Microsoft apps... Top EU court hears challenge to data exchange deal... Facebook to host content for media groups... and more tech news.
Having trouble keeping your plants alive? Well, some new tech unveiled in the run-up to this year's International CES show promises to do some of the job for you, including watering them.
The French company, which also dabbles in drones and in-car systems, unveiled its second generation of headphones, the Zik 2.0, which feature technologies that are uncommon to headphones.
Drone-maker Parrot debuted two new toy drones ahead of the International CES Sunday night.
A security researcher has released software and technical instructions for modifying a drone so that it can identify and hijack other drones.
French tech company Parrot, maker of the AR.Drone quadricopter, has announced the release of the Flower Power in Australia, a wireless plant monitor that works with a dedicated iOS application.
The AR.Drone 2.0 flying quadricopter will have a longer-lasting battery, GPS to plot and track flights, preset movements, and post-processing software to smooth out shots, thanks to additions announced at the International CES.
Parrot is a difficult company to define.
Wacky French tech company Parrot -- the same folks who brought us the AR Drone quadricopter -- has today unveiled the world's first car stereo powered by Google's Android operating system, the Asteroid.
Parrot's AR.Drone helicopter will be controlled from Android, bada and Symbian devices, the company announced at E3 in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Better known for its wireless mobile phone accessories, French company Parrot today announced the launch of the AR.Drone in Australia. The AR.Drone is a "quadricopter" that is controlled via an app specially designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Tou...
At a launch in Sydney today we got the chance to take a look at -- and play with -- Parrot's latest wireless gadget. The AR.Drone connects to any Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and uses the device's touchscreen and tilt sensors for control. Using a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC