More Andoid devices get Microsoft apps... Top EU court hears challenge to data exchange deal... Facebook to host content for media groups... and more tech news.
Having trouble keeping your plants alive? Well, some new tech unveiled in the run-up to this year's International CES show promises to do some of the job for you, including watering them.
The French company, which also dabbles in drones and in-car systems, unveiled its second generation of headphones, the Zik 2.0, which feature technologies that are uncommon to headphones.
Drone-maker Parrot debuted two new toy drones ahead of the International CES Sunday night.
A security researcher has released software and technical instructions for modifying a drone so that it can identify and hijack other drones.
French tech company Parrot, maker of the AR.Drone quadricopter, has announced the release of the Flower Power in Australia, a wireless plant monitor that works with a dedicated iOS application.
The AR.Drone 2.0 flying quadricopter will have a longer-lasting battery, GPS to plot and track flights, preset movements, and post-processing software to smooth out shots, thanks to additions announced at the International CES.
Parrot is a difficult company to define.
Wacky French tech company Parrot -- the same folks who brought us the AR Drone quadricopter -- has today unveiled the world's first car stereo powered by Google's Android operating system, the Asteroid.
Parrot's AR.Drone helicopter will be controlled from Android, bada and Symbian devices, the company announced at E3 in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Better known for its wireless mobile phone accessories, French company Parrot today announced the launch of the AR.Drone in Australia. The AR.Drone is a "quadricopter" that is controlled via an app specially designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Tou...
At a launch in Sydney today we got the chance to take a look at -- and play with -- Parrot's latest wireless gadget. The AR.Drone connects to any Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and uses the device's touchscreen and tilt sensors for control. Using a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Want to live on Mars with 1M of your closest friends?
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia