More Andoid devices get Microsoft apps... Top EU court hears challenge to data exchange deal... Facebook to host content for media groups... and more tech news.
Having trouble keeping your plants alive? Well, some new tech unveiled in the run-up to this year's International CES show promises to do some of the job for you, including watering them.
The French company, which also dabbles in drones and in-car systems, unveiled its second generation of headphones, the Zik 2.0, which feature technologies that are uncommon to headphones.
Drone-maker Parrot debuted two new toy drones ahead of the International CES Sunday night.
A security researcher has released software and technical instructions for modifying a drone so that it can identify and hijack other drones.
French tech company Parrot, maker of the AR.Drone quadricopter, has announced the release of the Flower Power in Australia, a wireless plant monitor that works with a dedicated iOS application.
The AR.Drone 2.0 flying quadricopter will have a longer-lasting battery, GPS to plot and track flights, preset movements, and post-processing software to smooth out shots, thanks to additions announced at the International CES.
Parrot is a difficult company to define.
Wacky French tech company Parrot -- the same folks who brought us the AR Drone quadricopter -- has today unveiled the world's first car stereo powered by Google's Android operating system, the Asteroid.
Parrot's AR.Drone helicopter will be controlled from Android, bada and Symbian devices, the company announced at E3 in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Better known for its wireless mobile phone accessories, French company Parrot today announced the launch of the AR.Drone in Australia. The AR.Drone is a "quadricopter" that is controlled via an app specially designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Tou...
At a launch in Sydney today we got the chance to take a look at -- and play with -- Parrot's latest wireless gadget. The AR.Drone connects to any Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and uses the device's touchscreen and tilt sensors for control. Using a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC