Free scurity software Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.0 delivers great results, though it's a little slow
Panda Internet Security 2010 has good extras, but falls short
It's generally accepted that antivirus programs provide a necessary protection layer, but organizations should audit such products before deploying them on their systems because many of them contain serious vulnerabilities, a researcher warned.
The prevalence with which hackers are handing out headaches to IT security pros will have a big upside for vendors in the coming year, according to new figures from Canalys.
The frequency of attacks that distribute fake antivirus software, a long-time pillar of the underground economy, has decreased considerably in recent months. However, security researchers warn that the industry is not yet dead and new versions of att...
The Chinese man jailed for writing the 'Fujacks' worm in 2006 appears to be trying to rehabilitate his public image, reportedly making made a donation to a panda research centre in the country.
Panda Cloud Antivirus is a unique entry in the free antivirus race. Most free antivirus products still rely on signature updates to detect new malware, but Panda's program instead uses fresh data about malware direct from Panda's servers. As a result...
Depending on whom you ask, paying for antivirus software is either a good investment or a total ripoff. In reality, neither viewpoint is accurate. You can find plenty of good reasons to choose a paid antivirus product, and plenty of good reasons to ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC