Panasonic's TH-65DX900U is both huge and hugely impressive.
A high-end camera that produced inconsistent image quality
Use this as a dedicated 4K shooter to make videos for your 4K TV
Great picture quality let down by bipolar software, leaving this TV wanting for smarts
Use this box to connect your existing stereo to your home network and stream music
It won't provide great image quality, but it's rugged, small, and easy to carry
A small camera that can take different lenses using a standard Micro Four Thirds mount
A versatile camera with a massive zoom in a handy size that can be taken anywhere
Cool features undermined by a fatal flaw
This tough Ultrabook has hinges that allow its screen to flip all the way over so that it can be used as a tablet
This is a small Micro Four Thirds camera that can take different lenses and offers very good image quality
The Lumix GF2 is a good compact interchangeable-lens camera, but its touchscreen interface is inefficient
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH5 review: A compact digital camera that's useful for happy snaps
Panasonic VIERA VT30A preview: A plasma television with some serious picture quality credentials
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ20 review: A camera that packs in stacks of features, including 3D, GPS, a touchscreen and slow-motion video
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tesla cars to have full self-driving gear, but feature disabled for now
- We compared the speakers of a Pixel XL and an iPhone 7
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- This disinfection robot can light the way to cleaner hospitals
- Apple's MacBook Pro 15 is basically a fossil at this point and here's the proof
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW