Panasonic has resurrected its Technics brand, which was used for the company’s Hi-Fi audio gear, and much loved DJ gear, from 1965 until 2010. A note on the Technics.com Web site lists the brand as being ‘reborn’, and tells users that they can look f...
Panasonic's upcoming TVs, stereos and other audiovisual equipment will run on higher performing, more power-efficient chips made by Intel.
They aren't exactly smartphones, tablets or even phablets, but Panasonic's new Toughpad line of "handheld tablets" redefine tough for mobile devices and include the ability to warm themselves in extreme cold with a built-in heater.
If the eye-popping visuals of 4K video appeal but the price is putting you off, Panasonic is offering the recording resolution in a camera with a suggested price of US$899.
If you've ever seen the science-fiction classic "Aliens," you might wonder when powered exoskeleton suits will help us do battle against nasty extraterrestrials.
Products for creating and distributing 4K content, including cameras that will open the door for live sports and music events, are a hot trend at this week's National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
If you want to record your next climb up a cliff in extreme detail, Panasonic is offering a high-resolution wearable camera that shoots in 4K at 30 frames per second progressive.
Sony and Panasonic have developed a next-generation optical disc for enterprise storage with an initial capacity of 300GB.
Panasonic has unveiled a 5-inch industry-oriented tablet with phone functions that can take a beating or a dunking in water.
Panasonic is bringing 4K video content creation to video buffs with its Lumix GH4 camera, which launches globally this spring.
Panasonic no longer makes its popular plasma TVs and those hoping for an exciting new offering at the Consumer Electronics Show this year were in for a disappointment.
Love it or hate it, the annual International CES is the way the year begins for many people in the consumer electronics industry. Next week in Las Vegas, companies will present their vision of things to come, some of it grounded in fact and some pure...
Home appliances, cars and computers could soon be talking to one another thanks to an open source framework that has the backing of consumer electronics manufacturers in a new industry alliance.
Sony is set to become the first company to offer a consumer-grade camcorder that shoots at four times the detail of today's best high-definition images.
Panasonic's Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 is mostly for professional users, but the tablet's 20-inch, 3840 x 2560 pixel screen may attract some consumers, as long as they are willing to part with €4,500 (US$5,900).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA