Panasonic has resurrected its Technics brand, which was used for the company’s Hi-Fi audio gear, and much loved DJ gear, from 1965 until 2010. A note on the Technics.com Web site lists the brand as being ‘reborn’, and tells users that they can look f...
Panasonic's upcoming TVs, stereos and other audiovisual equipment will run on higher performing, more power-efficient chips made by Intel.
They aren't exactly smartphones, tablets or even phablets, but Panasonic's new Toughpad line of "handheld tablets" redefine tough for mobile devices and include the ability to warm themselves in extreme cold with a built-in heater.
If the eye-popping visuals of 4K video appeal but the price is putting you off, Panasonic is offering the recording resolution in a camera with a suggested price of US$899.
If you've ever seen the science-fiction classic "Aliens," you might wonder when powered exoskeleton suits will help us do battle against nasty extraterrestrials.
Products for creating and distributing 4K content, including cameras that will open the door for live sports and music events, are a hot trend at this week's National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
If you want to record your next climb up a cliff in extreme detail, Panasonic is offering a high-resolution wearable camera that shoots in 4K at 30 frames per second progressive.
Sony and Panasonic have developed a next-generation optical disc for enterprise storage with an initial capacity of 300GB.
Panasonic has unveiled a 5-inch industry-oriented tablet with phone functions that can take a beating or a dunking in water.
Panasonic is bringing 4K video content creation to video buffs with its Lumix GH4 camera, which launches globally this spring.
Panasonic no longer makes its popular plasma TVs and those hoping for an exciting new offering at the Consumer Electronics Show this year were in for a disappointment.
Love it or hate it, the annual International CES is the way the year begins for many people in the consumer electronics industry. Next week in Las Vegas, companies will present their vision of things to come, some of it grounded in fact and some pure...
Home appliances, cars and computers could soon be talking to one another thanks to an open source framework that has the backing of consumer electronics manufacturers in a new industry alliance.
Sony is set to become the first company to offer a consumer-grade camcorder that shoots at four times the detail of today's best high-definition images.
Panasonic's Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 is mostly for professional users, but the tablet's 20-inch, 3840 x 2560 pixel screen may attract some consumers, as long as they are willing to part with €4,500 (US$5,900).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- 45 per cent of Australians do not recycle e-waste: TechCollect
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW