Longtime Tesla battery partner, Panasonic, said it will spend up to $US1.6 billion on the lithium-ion battery Gigafactory in the hopes it can cement its future in automotive electronics.
In another sign of the living spaces of elderly Japanese going hi-tech, seniors in Osaka are undergoing an Internet of Things (IoT) experiment involving cloud-connected air conditioners and motion sensors.
Sony's push to get enterprise users to store data on optical discs has received added momentum with its acquisition of a Facebook-linked startup focused on optical storage.
Panasonic's 2015 range of LED LCD televisions features over 20 new models that span across eight different series, but four of those series, and indeed 60 per cent of the entire range (11 models), is composed of 4K, Ultra High Definition models.
Panasonic is contributing some of its own software and patents to the cause of making the Internet of Things work.
Panasonic's Toughbooks are known for their strength and durability, but the company is trying to resolve some of the heft and size issues with its latest model.
High-res cameras that bring out the faintest details in images are turning heads at this year's CP+ Camera & Photo Imaging Show in Yokohama, Japan.
Tired of carting around that power cord? Have patience, the 24-hour laptop is almost here.
Panasonic has entered the robot vacuum market with a pricey wedge-shaped droid that gets deep into corners.
CES 2015 might go down as the moment when TVs became more complicated than they should be.
As utopias go, Panasonic's new smart town works if you're keen to be green and don't mind a heavy corporate presence.
Panasonic has vastly expanded a recall of lithium-ion batteries at risk of overheating that affects ruggedized Toughbook tablets as well as notebook computers.
If you're worried about a loved one languishing in an assisted living home, Panasonic has a tablet service to keep you connected.
Power-sipping wearable devices could become smaller with a new rechargeable battery from Panasonic.
You'd be forgiven for thinking Panasonic's latest gadget is a smartphone. It's a slim rectangle with a touchscreen and LTE connectivity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA