Online streaming and Internet TV company, Netflix, has launched its service globally, simultaneously bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. The company made the announcement – and the service went live – dur...
As expected, analysts were prompt to compile market forecasts in response to Apple’s annual revelation event which, this year, saw it unveil its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and the Apple Watch.
A recent push in the IT industry to collect and monetize big data is headed for a clash with privacy concerns from Internet users and potential regulation from some governments, according to tech analyst firm Ovum.
The Big Data buzzword and industry trend had a pretty good year perception-wise in 2012, but the hype may soon fade into a period of disillusionment among users, according to analyst firms Ovum and Gartner.
Microsoft and Hewlett Packard won't share a study claiming that the German city of Munich had its numbers wrong when it calculated switching from Windows to Linux saved the city millions -- although an HP employee did provide the data to a German pub...
Apple and Google's Android have the widest adoption among mobile BI (business intelligence) applications, as the products are becoming more mature, according to a report from market research company Ovum.
Sales of 3D television sets and handheld devices will surge this year after a weak start in 2010 as manufacturers step up production and marketing, an analyst said on Thursday.
HTC's announcement of two smartphones linked closer than ever to Facebook will lead an industry trend, analysts say, but despite the social network's popularity most users will ultimately prefer handhelds without the special feature.
2G telephone technology will be phased out completely between 2010-15 to make way for the growing 3G and LTE networks, according to market analyst Ovum.
Australian ISP Vividwireless, a Seven Network subsidiary, has launched Australia's first 4G mobile broadband network in Perth. A spokesperson said the company plans to bring 4G network access to Sydney and Melbourne by August.
Global research firm Ovum has released a report on the telecommunications industry warning that revenue growth is in decline for many "mature market operators," and slowing for those in emerging telco markets.
"The latest version of the iPhone marks Apple's continued focus on the smartphone market," said Adam Leach, Devices principal analyst with Ovum. The advisory and research firm expects 171.9 million smartphones globally to be shipped this year, a grow...
ICT analysts have welcomed the Federal Government’s flip flop on the NBN but raised concerns it lacks detail.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW