Overclocking might have an exotic image but it's not too difficult to start. At the entry level, an Intel desktop app provides an immediate performance boost.
Overclocking involves increasing the speed (otherwise known as frequency) of your system components, beyond the manufacturer's specifications. In a modern PC the three major components which are commonly overclocked by enthusiasts are the CPU, the gr...
Intel on Friday released new Core i5 and Core i7 desktop processors that can be overclocked, giving users the flexibility to ramp up the clock speed to boost application performance.
Hardcore Computer has developed a new liquid to cool computer components inside a family of monstrous PCs it created for gamers, and the company hopes to attract interest for the coolant from other parts of the IT industry that grapple with heat, suc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 161103/AP/581Asia
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- TPGIS Project ManagerVIC
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceACT
- TPJava Developer -- ContractWA
- CCSecurity ExpertVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD